for the Association for Historical Fencing
Saturday, April 4th, 2020
3/13/2020: Due to coronavirus precautions, the tournament and raffle have been postponed. Check back here for updates, or follow us on Facebook for announcements.
This year's Classical Fencing Open Tournament will feature a raffle in support of the Association for Historical Fencing. Please consider membership in the AHF, a non-profit organization, which was created to advance the knowledge of both Classical and Historical Fencing. This tournament would not be possible without the support of the AHF. Click here to join the AHF.
The following raffle prizes have been donated by Palm Beach Classical Fencing and will be raffled off at the end of the tournament:
Gift certificate applicable to any item(s) in the Benjamin Arms catalog — $240 value
Gift certificate applicable to any item(s) in the Triplette Competition Arms/Zen Warrior Armory catalog — $100 value
Fencing glove, any size — $25 value
In addition, the following prizes will be awarded to the tournament winners (unclaimed prizes will be added to the raffle):
Benjamin Arms foil practice target — $85 value
Benjamin Arms small foil practice target — $60 value
THREE Packages of 4 Group Classes at Palm Beach Classical Fencing — $80 value each package
THREE 1-Hour Private Fencing Lesson with Instructor Moser — $60 value each lesson
The Expert Sword-Man's Companion (book) by Donald McBane — $18 value
History of Duelling, in all Countries (book) by M. Coustard de Massi (translated to English) — $15 value
A Gentleman's Guide to Duelling: Of Honour and Honourable Quarrels (book) by Vincentio Saviolo — $21 value
12-minute plastron lesson from Maestro Martinez or Maestro Kirby on Sunday, April 5th — $20 value
- AHF members are eligible to receive 5 free raffle tickets. Please see raffle coordinator Kelley Poling during the tournament to pick up your tickets. You must pick up your free tickets between 9 am and 4 pm, before the start of the raffle (approximately 4 pm), otherwise they will be forfeited. Membership must be paid no later than 4 pm on Saturday, April 4th. Click here to join the AHF
- Anybody (whether or not an AHF member) may purchase additional raffle tickets at $10/each between 9 am and 4 pm. The cost of the ticket(s) is tax deductible.
- Payment methods accepted on-site for additional raffle tickets: cash or check payable to the Association for Historical Fencing. Sorry, no credit cards accepted on-site.
- The raffle will be held at the end of the tournament, at approximately 4 pm.
- You must be present at the drawing to win!