for the Association for Historical Fencing
Saturday, April 6th, 2019
In support of the AHF, this year's Classical Fencing Open Tournament will feature a raffle in support of the Association for Historical Fencing. Please consider membership in this non-profit organization, which was created to advance the knowledge of both Classical and Historical Fencing. This tournament would not be possible without the support of the AHF. See the rules below.
The following prizes have been donated by Palm Beach Classical Fencing:
One $240 Gift Certificate, applicable to any item in the Benjamin Arms catalog ($240 value)
One Foil Practice Target ($85 value)
4 x Small Foil Practice Targets ($60 value each)
One Package of 4 Group Classes at Palm Beach Classical Fencing ($80 value)
One 1-Hour Private Fencing Lesson with Instructor Moser ($60 value)
- AHF members are eligible to receive 5 free raffle tickets. Please see raffle coordinator Kelley Poling during the tournament to pick up your tickets. You must pick up your free tickets between 9 am and 4 pm, before the start of the raffle (approximately 4 pm), otherwise they will be forfeited. Membership must be paid no later than 4 pm on Saturday, April 6th. Click here to join the AHF
- Anybody (whether or not an AHF member) may purchase additional raffle tickets at $10/each between 9 am and 4 pm. The cost of the ticket(s) is tax deductible.
- Payment methods accepted on-site for additional raffle tickets: cash or check payable to the Association for Historical Fencing. Sorry, no credit cards accepted on-site.
- The raffle will be held at the end of the tournament, at approximately 4 pm.
- You must be present at the drawing to win!